Its been a while since I have done some good amount of reading. Of course no pressure. I want to read, because I like to read. In an attempt to get back to doing one of the my favorite things, I ordered six books in flipkart. In a sudden overwhelming fit to read, I started browsing the best sellers list on thy site. Out of the 46 items, I could convince myself to buy 6.
1) I too had a love story by Ravinder Singh : A love story in the best sellers list, is a sure buy for me. Also, it had some kickass reviews. So, two thumbs up.
2) Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight by Rujuta Diwekar : I am not sure why I bought this one. But, got a good deal on this one. ( to those with doubts: I am fit. )
3) Horn OK Please – HOPping To Conclusions by Kartik Iyengar : I’d love to travel, for the heck of it, one day. I am a little bit lazy for that now. But the reason behind buying this one is that 50% of the proceeds from this book will be dedicated to the Mahesh Memorial Trust, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) and the Tibetan SOS Village in Leh (Ladakh) by the author. Also, this copy was printed at an oprhanage. Great, right!
4) Losing My Virginity And Other Dumb Ideas by Madhuri Banerjee : I love the title. I am curious about what goes on, in girls heads. Two solid reasons.
5) Urban Shots by Paritosh Uttam : 13 authors for a single book caught my attention. The smile of the girl on the cover is good too
6) 34 Bubblegums And Candies by Preeti Shenoy : Seemed hatke. Got it at a great deal too.
All these six books seem to be thin,. So, If I complete all of them in a month, that would be an awesome start!
ps: Most of the books I read belong to the sci-fi/fantasy genre. Wanted to read from a different genre this time. So, I curbed my anxiety to start LOTR.
Now that CSK has won the 1st playoff, I want MI to win its match against KKR. SRK, similar to an experience in the last three IPL editions, will be shattered. CSK vs MI in the final, would essentially mean a rematch to MI to avenge their defeat in the last years IPL final. And when MI does win the final encounter, it would be a grand party to all the MI fans.
But, that is just great! What would make it awesome then?
Sachin makes a century and MI winds. Sure, sounds great. But no matter what sachin does on field, is always awesome. Ain’t it?
That means, I need to come up with another possibility which would be awesome.
As most of you already know, there has been news about Rajnikanth’s deteriorating health floating around. Celebs on twitter say, those are but rumors. As the final happens in Chennai (defending at their home ground), Rajnikanth shows up in the stadium for the match, supporting the Unstoppable force (CSK is yet to loose a match in Chennai this year). But, as I want MI to win, the Immovable Object finally stops CSK.
There you go, the ever lucky and talented Dhoni leading CSK with the support of Rajnikanth finally bows to the awesomeness of God and his team.